Monday, November 12, 2012

Legend has it, that on dark stormy nights, when the rain falls incessantly and the lightning flashes, if your window faces the sea and you leave a candle burning on your windowsill, a beautiful mermaid will appear, drawn by the light... 

Cuenta la leyenda, que en noches de tormenta, cuando la lluvia cae incesante y los relámpagos encandilan la oscuridad, si tu ventana da al mar y dejas una vela encendida en el quicio de la misma, una hermosa sirena aparecerá atraída por su luz...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely cool blog! I really like your posts. They are very interesing. Come by and let's follow each other on GFC! I would love to have your support on my blog! It would mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zanna, glad to have you stop by and of course I will visit you on your blog, it will be my pleasure.
      Marisol

      Delete
  2. Thank you so very much, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!! I will be sure to visit you as well.
    Marisol

    ReplyDelete