Saturday, June 30, 2012

Still Busy - I am almost done though!!!! Please bare with me.

Hello! my wonderful friends and followers - I have had my hands full with the preparation of our upcoming book, it is a very detail oriented endeavor and therefore, very time consuming. Due to this fact our second quarterly edition will not be available. In it's place we expect to launch our printed edition it will be available next month for the second anniversary of our magazine. Once it is available I will post a preview and the links of where you can purchase your copy. Thank you very much for your patience and support.
Regards,
Marisol


P.S. I will be posting a list of our the artists who will be participating in this publication very soon.


Hola! mis maravillosos amigos y seguidores, - he estado sumamente ocupada con la preparación de nuestro próximo libro, es un proyecto de muchos detalles y por tanto, consume mucho de mi tiempo. Debido a esto nuestra segunda edición trimestral no estará disponible. En su lugar lanzaremos nuestra edición impresa que estará disponible el próximo mes para el segundo aniversario de nuestra revista. Una vez este disponible subiré una muestra y los enlaces para que puedan comprar su copia. Muchas gracias por su paciencia y su apoyo.
Atentamente,
Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment