Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's The Second Year Anniversary of our Magazine Today!!! - Hoy Es el Segundo Aniversario de Nuestra Revista!!!

Hello my wonderful friends and followers, on a day like today exactly 2 years ago, The Enchanted Lair ~ La Guarida Magazine was born. Here is our first issue so that those of you who did not get a chance to see it can enjoy it again. Thank you all for your support and all of your comments. Happy 4th of July!!!!


Hola mis queridos amigos y seguidores, un día como hoy hace exactamente dos años, nació The Enchanted Lair ~ La Guarida Magazine. Aquí les comparto nuestro primer ejemplar, para que aquellos que aun no lo han visto lo puedan disfrutar. Gracias a todos por sus comentarios y su apoyo. Feliz 4 de Julio!!!!


Enlarge this document in a new window
Digital Publishing with YUDU

4 comments:

  1. Most Interesting. I will follow as best I am able. I may look a lot further ito this also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I nominated you with the Liebster Award. You do not have to particpate if you do not want to, no worries. I would enjoy reading your responses however.

    You can see the details at my blog if you want to participate.
    God Bless You,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Michele I am most honored, I will look on your blog for the details and I do thank you kindly.

    ReplyDelete